Need Emergency Vet Care in Rye, NH?
We sincerely hope that your pet never has to experience a health emergency, but if they do, we can provide daytime emergency triage and urgent care for our established patients. However, this depends on the scope of care your pet requires, the availability of our doctors, and the level of supportive care needed.
To speak with our team about your pet’s condition and find out the best course of action, contact us at (603) 431-8785.
If your pet needs extensive, specialized emergency vet care, we’ll refer you to Port City Veterinary Referral Hospital in Portsmouth, NH. The referral hospital is open 24 hours, 365 days a year to provide critical and emergency vet care. They are staffed with board-certified critical care and emergency specialists who can handle a wide variety of medical cases.
Clinical Signs of a Pet Emergency
- Breathing heavily/wheezing
- Has not been eating or drinking for 24 hours or more
- Not urinating or passing stool for 24 hours or more
- Straining to urinate or pass stool
- Seems to be in serious pain (shaking, vocalizing, moving gingerly)
- Reluctant to get up
- Continuous vomiting/diarrhea
- Blood in vomit or stool
- Eye(s) are red and swollen, possibly injured
You can always reach out to us during our regular business hours at (603) 431-8785 if you have any questions, or contact Port City Veterinary Referral Hospital at (603) 433-0056.